Photo by Paws on the Run Pet Photography

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Yeah Long Weekend :-)

So excited for my self made long weekend... Can't remember when I last had one :-)

My long weekend started at 5:15 tonight- I even managed to leave work early!  I ran home and picked up the Munsterlander to get him to his agility practice.  Our agility group has moved indoor for the winter, and tonight was our first practice in the barn.  What an adjustment for Cookie... so many new smells.  I think I spent half the night trying to get him to stop sniffing around for horse shit!  Even though he was really distracted he did AWESOME!!!  His contacts were really good... he's come a long ways.  Most impressive were his weaves... he was actually getting the rhythm and driving ahead.  I even managed to do a few front crosses with him... a huge feat for both of us!  I couldn't have been happier with how the practice went.

This weekend we are headed up to Calgary for our second agility trial.  After our practice tonight I'm so excited to go.  I think we are going to have a great weekend.  Here's hoping for a "q" or 2!      


All the thinking tonight made the Munsty tired!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hey!!! FOund your blog Jaime - It took me a bit - but I;ve got it now!! YOu can add mine too!

Sarah